anita's*thoughts
Saturday, October 30, 2004
Well that week went very fast! In case you are wondering, yes I did do some work in the garden. It is looking a bit better and I planted some basil, cherry tomatoes and a mini rose plant in a cool black pot with white pebbles to cover the soil. Unfortunately Hamish got stuck with the task of weeding which isn't so much fun. A week later I am pleased to report that the basil and toms are growing nicely and there is a rose that is starting to open!

STEPS is having a games night tonight with the Covenant youth group. I am really looking forward to it, we have some cool games, some involving chocolate which is all good.

Anyway I hope to get better at this blogging thing and post more regularly. I was planing to blog about a certain subject this week but couldn't seem to log on. So stay tuned.

I better jet, I am off to get some breakfast, do some shopping and go for a walk with my good buddy Christy.

Till next time, I am Anita MacDonald, say hi to your Mum for me.

1 Comments:

Allan Says:
(must get a proper login sometime)

Seemed to be the week for gardens.
The Cockrels and myself went out for some plants also. They did the obligatory tomatoes, along with assorted coloured flowers. I purchased a chili pepper. An interesting experiment I think having never seen a growing chili before. 3 months it reckons.

I'd say hi to my mum for you... but you'll see her before I do Sunday morning :-) (I'll be there evening)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 pm, October 30, 2004  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 11:32 am

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com