anita's*thoughts
Friday, October 22, 2004
Well another week has passed, rather quickly, too quickly I think. Time is flying by and sometimes it is really easy to get caught up in the day to day running of life and you can slip into 'just-getting-by' mode. I have started to reflect on this year and if it really has been a success. I remember ages ago (St Andrews days) Ross Brightwell preached a new years sermon. He said that you would know if you have been successful this year if you have been increasingly sanctified and experienced a deepening in your relationship with Christ. Often we don't think of success in this way, but rather whether we got that promotion or passed that exam.

Anyway, it is Labour weekend! Woohoo! I am going to work on my embarrassing garden and plant some stuff. I hope you have a great weekend

3 Comments:

Yay - working in the garden is cool!

By Blogger Dan, at 8:35 am, October 27, 2004  


Sorry about the problems with images on your blog.
My web hosting server has had issues and has subsequently been replaced, so all should be well going forward.
Once again, my sincerest apologies.

By Blogger Dan, at 7:47 pm, October 28, 2004  


Hey ya - and it's the weekend again already!! How'd you go with your garden? I just planted a herb garden (with lots of strawberries too!) and it was most satisfying!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:41 pm, October 29, 2004  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 6:00 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com