anita's*thoughts
Thursday, November 18, 2004
Scott was on at me today about posting. Yawn. He said that I would lose my readership if I didn't blog.

I have been a bit busy of late. Alexandra is pretty sick at the mo with a weird stomach thing. But she is feeling better today!

I am looking forward to the weekend. On Friday there is going to be a fundraising Cafe for Louise at church and on Saturday we are having a BBQ at the boys flat. It is going to be the last nite of STEPS for the year! Yikes I can't believe how fast it is gone. STEPS has been cool this year. There are some rocking cool people that go to STEPS and I have felt that I have got to know them a bit better this year. Also three STEPS couples have gotten married this year and there has been one STEPS baby. Three weddings and a baby. Nice. I like weddings and babies. So if you are thinking of having one go right ahead.

Anyways I better sign off and make some dinner. What to cook what to cook. Any suggestions?



2 Comments:

Allan says:

3 Weddings and a Baby...
Theres a movie in there somewhere. This one even has a Christian theme :-)

As for dinner... I have both lack of inspiration and lack of inclination. Then again I'm male so... (couldn't think of a neutral way to end this sentence ;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 am, November 19, 2004  


Ha - the baby is mine!

By Blogger Dan, at 2:36 pm, November 19, 2004  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 5:46 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com