anita's*thoughts
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Tomorrow is our 4th wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It has been an interesting 4 years I must say- God has taught me a thing or two. It has had it's ups and downs but on the whole we are great friends and I am very happy. May the fun continue.....Lord willing.

Alexandra has a blog- watch out world. http://alexandrasdiary.blogspot.com.

Must go -bedtime- home from work today with a head cold and want to be better by tomorrow so we can go out for dinner!!




3 Comments:

Congrats!

By Blogger Scotty, at 10:15 pm, November 24, 2004  


Yeah, congratulations guys. It's really awesome to see you guys making it work - i think it's such a witness to the world (and to other christians...!)
corina

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 pm, November 26, 2004  


Big Congratulations to you both! I'm so happy for you two, you make a great couple and are a blessing to me in so many ways. I love you guys heaps xxx Lou

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 pm, November 26, 2004  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 9:26 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com