anita's*thoughts
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Last night Hamish, Alex and I went to a Breakers game. I scored free tickets off a friend of mine. It was really fun, heaps better than any other sports game I have been to. On the way home I had a really good talk with Alex, who challenged me on a few issues. It is really great having someone that is going to be direct and honest with you about things. Anyway my sister is cool and has good things to say.

The other cool thing is that my cool friend Christy has a blog. Another cool chick who has good things to say. I am going to miss her so I am glad I can read her thoughts and experience while she is away. So fellow bloggers, there is only one person left to peer pressure into blogging. Lou you know it's you...... Yet another cool chick who must be made to blog when she goes away!!!!! Cause I will miss her too.

Anyway I better stop blogging and help my husband. We are painting our house today! I can hear the grinding of the sander so I better join him. We are painting our house a colour called Ivory Haze, it is really nice.

4 Comments:

Yeah! I agree. Lou needs to get a blog

By Blogger Nathan, at 9:42 am, January 15, 2005  


Haha thanks Anita for mentioning me on your blog and for calling me cool hehe
Um not sure about getting my own blog:
1- Hamish will kill me - we have an alliance - "the non-bloggers association"
2- I don't know how good I'd be at keeping it updated.
3- I really have no good excuses
Lou

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 am, January 15, 2005  


Lou. Would you like written instructions on how to post? ;-) Once the blog is set up all you need do is go to the page, log in, type, then click post.

No excuses now. There are people who will set it up for you :-p


Allan

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 am, January 15, 2005  


I'm going to miss you too Anita!! You'd better email me. Looking forward to going out next week :)

Love Christy

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:10 pm, January 15, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 9:11 am

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com