anita's*thoughts
Thursday, January 06, 2005
New Year to you! I hope this year is a blessed one filled with blessings.

We spend new years at YBC and had a good time. I guess I am pretty biased but I think the talks were excellent. Hamish did really well and so did Peter. It is really encouraging to see the next generation coming through, they are smart, mature and seem to be seeking godliness.

There is a crazed rapist on the streets of Manurewa. Joy. It is a bit sucky being a girl sometimes and having to fear crazys like this guy. I guess if we are in Christ then nothing will happen that isn’t for our best but that would be a terrible terrible thing to have happen to you.

I tried to comment on Nathan’s blog today but could figure out how to do it. So I thought I would email him to get instructions but you have to post a comment to get his address. Oh dear. Nathan- if you are out there. Please explain.

We are going to paint our house this week when the weather improves so if you have nothing to do….. Or if you want to come over and give us your opinion on what colour to paint it that would be great too. We are painted 6 test colours on the front of our house and are still trying to decide!

2 Comments:

Hey - I grabbed your e-mail off scotty, and have e-mailed you about it.

By Blogger Nathan, at 8:48 pm, January 06, 2005  


heh who needs to blog about emails... just ask Scotty :-)


I say citrus yellow... painted a sign with that last week. nice and glow in the dark type. lol

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 am, January 07, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 7:15 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com