anita's*thoughts
Sunday, January 30, 2005
I took a day off work on Friday and Hamish and I went away. First stop Puhoi then Warkworth, Wellsford, Waipu and Whangarei. All are very lovely places. We stayed the night at Warkworth, which is a cool little town but with very over priced fish and chips. We then met up with our very good friends Paul and Jean and three other couples and Jean brother and two of his mates. Jean’s parent have a nice bach by the beach and we had a great time with them. We had a BBQ and played Cranium on Sat night.

In other news-

I got a bike for my birthday off trademe.co.nz.
I am going to start working on my rock garden tomorrow- can’t wait.
The NZ Herald sucks.
I miss Christy.
New Zealand rocks.


3 Comments:

Oz is cool
New Zealand is cooler
I miss Anita!!!

Love Christy

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 pm, January 30, 2005  


i agree.

(alana)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:23 pm, February 02, 2005  


New Zealand Rocks!!!!!!!!! Sam.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 pm, February 02, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 7:25 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com