anita's*thoughts
Thursday, February 03, 2005
Don’t you love it? I am lucky that my boss doesn’t read my blog so I can write what I like. I got a new computer today!! It is a really nice Dell flat screen one and I love it. I was the first person in the whole company to get one! They are doing the roll out of the rest on Friday. Apparently I am a high volume tester so that is why I get mine a few days earlier and maybe it has something to do with the fact that it is budget time and I am the IT accountant. Nah I doubt it.

I got a compliment from the CEO today, which is a big deal. On the other hand a decision I made at work has come back to bite me on the butt big time. A decision I made against the advice of an Exec member. So today has been bittersweet. But I live and learn.

Anyway how are you all? It is my Blisters birthday on Saturday and you all better be at Denny’s at 9am if you are a girl and my house at 11 if you are either a girl or a boy. We are going to the beach you see so you better be there or be a big square.

Love you all. Say hi to your Mum for me.

3 Comments:

say hi to my mum yourself!
:P

alana.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:51 pm, February 04, 2005  


I will if I see her!

By Blogger Anita, at 9:04 pm, February 04, 2005  


yeah - rub it in. (the boss-not-reading-your-blog thing, that is)

By Blogger Dan, at 9:17 am, February 07, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 9:13 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com