anita's*thoughts
Sunday, March 27, 2005
Isn't it nice having a four day weekend. I could get used to this! I missed church this morning because I had a sore throat during the night that was really bad. When I woke up it was feeling heaps better but the rest of me was feeling a bit dodgy. How stink is that not being able to worship on such an important day. A small blessing was that I got to watch Praise Be. Ok I so I am not 60 but I really enjoyed it. Some hymns gave me goosebumps even as they sung about Christ rising from the grave. The salvation Army Choir sang that song 'and as he stands in victory sin's curse has lost it grip on me' I can't remember that exact name but I love that song and they sung it really well. Isn't it great that we worship a risen Saviour not a commemorate a dead leader.

Guess who I talked to during the week!! Louise! That rocked my socks. It was so weird cause the line was perfect and there was no delay or anything. It was like she was just down the road. It was so great to talk to her. I like talking more than texting or emailing. It is great being able to talk to friends like Christy and Louise who are far away but after you get off the phone you feel like they are so close.

Speaking of Christy, Alex Hamish and I are off to Sydney next month to catch up with my Dad since his operation and spend some time with Christy. I CAN'T WAIT. I can't wait to see my Dad cause it has been ages and a bit hard not being there when he had his op. And I can't wait to see Christy cause I miss her!

1 Comments:

In Christ Alone

Might not be the version you heard. Newsboys did one too apparently.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:35 pm, March 28, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 2:09 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com