anita's*thoughts
Friday, March 18, 2005
Well it has been a very busy week. Today is Friday and it is the first night we have been home. It has been a fab week. Actually we were home on Wednesday night, we had friends over for dinner. Friends that like to play GT4. Cool friends.

Anyway yes I have a new job at Tip Top that is. My new title is Procurement Analyst. That mean I help buy stuff and manage our supplier relationships. This means I leave my finance job and work for a new department. I am really excited for two reasons. One it is going to be heaps of fun cause I will also be involved in new product development and and two another manager from finance is leaving to take the position of Procurement Manager whom I will be reporting to. She is really really cool. Actually my job will have lots of perks like heaps of pressies at Christmas time. Woohoo. Anyway the downside it that I won’t have any staff reporting to me. It was my Boss’s last day today (he is moving to Christchurch !?) and I have a review with him and he said I was a ‘Blimin good manager’. Except he didn’t say blimin if you get what I mean. Anyway I have learnt heaps from my old boss and my old job and I am looking forward to a new challenge and hopefully becoming a qualified accountant next year!!

Anyway in other news I am still looking for sponsors for the 40 hour famine. I know more people than Daniel read my blog (I think I hope) so please sponsor me. I have decided to start this Sunday night. So it isn’t to late.

Did anyone notice that Nathan had a password protected post on his blog this other day. Aren’t you just dying to know what know what it could be about. (And no Scott I am not being sarcastic). It was like one of those teaser promotions that some companies do when launching a new product. They get you interested and arouse your curiosity and you can’t wait to find out what it is all about. Hi Nathan I hope you are well and enjoying your studies.

Click HERE and HERE to sponsor me for the 40 hour famine. Now do it now! Now I tell you now!

2 Comments:

The post was just my contact details. It was password protected so randoms can't access it and spam me. Maybe I'll have to use the password to create hype on another post? We'll see. If people want the password, I can e-mail it to them.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 am, March 19, 2005  


Could always try it like I did... in picture form. Automations can't read pictures too well ;-) Then again I also kept my blog out of search engines.

I'd sponsor you Anita if I had a good income. I don't.
Good to hear you are keeping busy in your job area. Is that a similar job to the one Scott was doing before he left or am I on the wrong page?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 am, March 19, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 11:44 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com