anita's*thoughts
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
It was just a big election speech on why we should vote for her etc etc. She came across well and made some good points. But at the end of the day her government doesn't benefit me. I pay about close to $1000 worth of tax a month, my mortgage interest rates are through the roof, her social legislation grieves me and while her working for families package is great I don't have kids. And when I do have kids her childcare subsidies and paid parental leave won't get me back to work.

I shook her hand and introduced myself and she was very nice. But I will NOT be voting for her.

Who I will vote for is up for debate- so feel free to give me your opinion next time you see me!

3 Comments:

I was gonna post a comment here about who to vote for.... but it got really long... so i might to a post on it later rather than hijacking your comments!

By Blogger Jonathan, at 9:22 am, June 29, 2005  


short answer: national.

By Blogger Priscilla, at 11:32 am, June 29, 2005  


Would make things easier.

By Blogger Scotty, at 7:19 am, June 30, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 6:19 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com