anita's*thoughts
Thursday, July 07, 2005
I Like:

The bible and studying it more in depth. Did you know how nice Jesus was to women- it is cool
My family- what is left of them. The rest ran away and Hamish can't escape poor fella. Very fond of the shortest member and sistagurl:).
Mother Earth Salt and vinegar popcorn. Like chips but without all the FAT.
Ice Cream- keeps me in a job.
My friends- all around the place, Japan Australia etc etc
My Cat- he is so cute and embarrassing (tried to eat Jesse's dinner right out of his hand last week)
Blogs
The T C '05 team.
Lindt 75% cocoa chocolate- yummy yummy

I don't like:

The please police. Only so give me credit for the 100s of times I say please and thanks and don't jump on me the second I forget.

Only talking to people on blogs (scott and jono)- When is that Nathan boy coming up again, seems to be the only time for face to face 'discussions', bring that cool chick Michelle with you Nato- she sounds cool. Oooo lets have a blogging convention!

People not voting- and no this isn't a comment about anyone in particular. People lived and died so we could be free. You gotta at least tick a box on a piece of paper to honour that.

AND last but not least.....Bushy bushy beards.


and coming soon.... the post on men......

8 Comments:

Do you like my cute 'powered by blogger fairy'? Except it is hooked up with my links some how.....

By Blogger Anita, at 8:28 am, July 08, 2005  


Fixed! It is under the archives now!

By Blogger Anita, at 8:41 am, July 08, 2005  


My bushy beard is coming along quite nicely.

By Blogger Scotty, at 11:00 am, July 08, 2005  


hehe a bloggin convention...that wud be cool...

By Blogger Priscilla, at 12:57 pm, July 08, 2005  


SHE is very pretty, I think

By Blogger Anita, at 2:42 pm, July 08, 2005  


Good idea...give me some inspirations
I probably put a 'monster' instead in my blog ;)

By Blogger Lulu, at 8:00 pm, July 08, 2005  


Bushy beards are great even better are curly bushy beards like my one

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 pm, July 09, 2005  


I will endevour to find some way to trick the Michelle into flying up to Auckland. Or alternatively, you could come down here for YBC?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 pm, July 10, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 8:44 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com