anita's*thoughts
Saturday, July 16, 2005
What a weekend and it is only Saturday night!

Bonza's Birthday Bash had to be the highlight! Happy Birthday Bon! The evening was great and everyone scrubbed up nice! The highlight of the weekend's highlight had to be a great good conversation with Scott and Sam the Man. We were later joined by the lovely Phillipa (who I think might be reading my blog sometime so I better be nice) and Sir Carl. Anyway it was very fun.

Which brings to me to my point. Blogging is fun and commenting on blogs is fun. It isn't personal and never should become so. There is a risk that things can be read the wrong way but I think blogs need to be viewed with a sense of humour and lets not take ourselves too seriously.

Matters, esp personal ones, refered to my blog are not serious but tongue in cheek. Personal matters are dealt to face to face or email to email. As least that is my policy anyway.

2 Comments:

How was our house?

Hehe - to borrow an SB saying, Blogging; do you use it for good or for awesome?

By Blogger Dan, at 12:34 am, July 17, 2005  


Thanks Anita, glad you guys had a great time...it was a pretty awesome party and was great to have so many friends to help me celebrate on Friday and then with brunch!! I would have to say another highlight of the highlight was the yummy custard tartlets!!! Oh yes I really like the new look of your blog it's really funky!
Love Bon

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:02 pm, July 18, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 11:24 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com