anita's*thoughts
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Do you ever look into the future and wonder how is the world it is all going to work out? Next september we are off to American for a bit less than a year. Hamish is going to finish off his masters and start the next thing (which I really wish I could remember what it is called) I am really excited, can't wait. I can't really figure out why I am so keen to go to America, maybe the exposure to new ideas and a culture is just so appealling. Or maybe is the fact that I probably won't be able to work and am looking forward to being a lady of leisure/student?? :)

I guess everyone moves on from where life began sooner or later. For some it is sooner and for me is seems as though it has been later. Living in Manurewa and going to the same church my whole life can make one rather comfortable. But things change and people leave but it God working out his plan in everyone.

4 Comments:

PhD / Doctorate?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 am, August 29, 2005  


Yup that is the one- but it has a particular name.

By Blogger Anita, at 12:47 pm, August 29, 2005  


Th.M

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:34 pm, August 29, 2005  


wow thats cool =) where abouts in the States are ya guys heading to? im hoping i get to go to the US sometime next year if things work out alright...

By Blogger Priscilla, at 11:44 am, August 30, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 1:14 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com