anita's*thoughts
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
What cost nothing to give but is valuable to receive?

I know lots of people that are fantastic encouragers- the type that go out of their way to build you up and say something positive. I know others that couldn't say a positive thing if their life depended on. I am not sure where I fit on the spectrum- probably towards the negative end.

The past couple of days has made me realise how incredibly important it is express your thanks and gratefulness to others. Your parents, your spouse, your family and your church family. I know that there are people in my life that I take for granted and feel that I don't have to thank them cause 'they already know' or 'them are just family' Well actually they might not know and might really appreciate being told.

Words are funny things- they can bring great joy and great pain. My new goal- say one positive thing a day to someone to build them up. Wouldn't the world and church be a better place?? If you need examples of how to encourage others- read the comments on my last post and do/say what Jono, Louise and Corina did. Thanks guys means a lot.

2 Comments:

An admirable goal. I wish you the best of luck in it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:14 pm, September 06, 2005  


I know what your saying Anita. Lifes a bit odd sometimes. Anyway I can't really say farewell, so rather I will say, WELCOME TO REEDEMER!!!!!!!!!!! Its gonna be awesome having you guys, I'm really looking forward to it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 pm, September 06, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 11:32 am

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com