anita's*thoughts
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Happy Birthday Blog!

It is my blogs first birthday. Which I would have totally forgotten about if Nathan hadn't reminded me! I have had no internet access for the past couple of days due to computer dramas. Did anyone manage to convince Scott he shouldn't call people silly clowns? :):)

Anyway I am off to OZ tomorrow and Hamish is off to Cambodia with Alex and some other cool peps like Phillipa and Carl. Please pray for health and safety for them. Quite keen to have a daddy for my baby and another aunty to.

6 Comments:

I would try to convince Scott that he shouldn't call people cows, except for the fact that I never know of a time where he called anyone a 'cow'. I do believe he used the word 'Clown'. While containing all the letters required to make the word 'cow' it is actually not the same word and neither does it have remotely the same meaning.

By Blogger Jonathan, at 1:12 pm, October 13, 2005  


Don't have any idea I got cow from!!! Random. Cow/clown same thing

By Blogger Anita, at 3:35 pm, October 13, 2005  


cow:
Female of domestic cattle

clown: (definition 2)
A person who amuses others by ridiculous behaviour

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 pm, October 13, 2005  


haha. It's all good, It's probably just the similar letters involved. As Allan has pointed out with his definitions they are quite different. Calling someone a cow is quite obvious name calling. Calling someone a clown could be name calling but in the instance refered to was merely labeling the persons behaviour at face value.

Well I don't know if I'll see you at the airport today or not. If not then have a good time in Oz. I don't know who to feel more sorry for? Hamish living in poverty, or you having to put up with australians? haha, take care

By Blogger Jonathan, at 9:03 am, October 14, 2005  


Put it down to pregnancy brain....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 pm, October 18, 2005  


:) Thanks Jono.

By Blogger Anita, at 11:41 am, October 19, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 10:10 am

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com