anita's*thoughts
Friday, October 21, 2005
I just read Alana's latest post and Jono's comment. Made me smile The trouble with posting to much is that it doesn't give people the chance to the read the previous post. Although it seems as though there has been a lack of posting lately. Scott should be commended for regular updates however. And tsk tsk to a certain two brothers ;)

If you have time please stop pass the Cambodia team blog and post a comment of encouragement- they would love to know people back home are supporting them. Click HERE to do so.

Our baby now has fingers and toes and will double in size this week!! So very exciting. And I am getting over the need to eat a tin of peaches and a tin of baked beans for tea (yes I have done this- it isn't like it is a whole chocolate cake people:):) Still feeling dodgy but that is good cause it means stuff is going on!!

Off to Movieworld today with my Dad and Sharon- they have come up to see me for the day which is very nice. Pretty excited about that- feel like a big kid although I probably won't be able to go on many rides.

Finished my Grace-based Parenting book. Excellent book- watch this space. Also reading In His Steps- a fiction book about a pastor who challenges His church to ask What Would Jesus Do before making any decisions. Mrs Huber lent this to me and I am really enjoying it.

Back home tomorrow- see ya soon.

2 Comments:

yeah, I'm a brother

By Blogger Dan, at 2:33 pm, October 21, 2005  


pst... spam @ Cambodia blog :)

Hamish is turning into quite a good blogger hehe

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 pm, October 21, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 11:34 am

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com