anita's*thoughts
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Well well well. Three holes in the ground.

I am starting to get the tummy stares now. People look at you and look down at your tummy. Very strange- when I say people I mean women- men don't seem to be interested in such things. It was my first day back at work yesterday and I noticed a couple of people looking. What I am not looking forward to is the 'my-you are getting so big' comments. Not something a girl wants to hear whether she is preggers or not. If I have ever said this to anyone I apologise.

The link up with the Cambodia team is on Tuesday at 7pm at Covenant- be there or be square. 10 days to go! Woohoo.

I am now passed the first trimester- phew it feels good to be out of the 'danger -zone'. This would have been the time we would of started telling people although I doubt I could of kept it a secret this long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Anita posted at 5:55 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com