anita's*thoughts
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Tomorrow Hamish and I would have been married 5 years!

This is pretty exciting for us - our first wedding anniversary milestone. It feels good to be at this stage in our life together. With a baby on the way it makes you look at your relationship pretty seriously. Being apart for 3 weeks also has the same effect.

I don't think 5 years of marriage quite qualifies me to hand out the advice. But this I can say- have a humble heart before God and put the other person before yourself. It took me awhile to learn this but I am glad I have. Hardtime times are good times as you change and become more Christlike.

We are happy and I am thankful for that.

6 Comments:

Congratulations Anita. That is really exciting! Isn't it cool how marriage gets better and better as you grow together...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 am, November 24, 2005  


Yes, dear.

By Blogger Dan, at 12:50 pm, November 24, 2005  


congrats!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:35 pm, November 24, 2005  


where's the party at?

shot guys, take care.

carl

By Blogger carl, at 3:14 pm, November 24, 2005  


Happy anniversary to you
Happy anniversary to you
Happy anniversary, Hamish and Anita!
Happy anniversary to you

By Blogger Jonathan, at 7:04 am, November 25, 2005  


Congrats to you & Hamish =) all the best for the years to come

By Blogger Priscilla, at 2:44 pm, November 25, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 10:11 am

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com