anita's*thoughts
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Hey! Is Covenant having a Christmas Eve Service? Last years one was pretty cool......!

I have a piece of my absolute fave food in front of me. Lemon Meringue Pie from the Cheesecake Shop! And do you think I have managed to get thru even half of it- not at all. I have a new Tui Billboard. Eating for Two -Yeah Right. I can't even manage to eat for one!

We are going to open a savings account with Westpac called an Online Saver. One would think that you could do this online. But no you have to make an appointment with the bank to do so. Surely in this modern age you should be able to do this online or is that expecting to much?

3 Comments:

Um as far as i know there's no Christmas eve service! yeah last year's one was great fun! many thanks to your husband! I dunno what happened this year. I guess it just fell thru the cracks! We'll have to plan one for next Christmas.

But as has been mentioned we do have the carols night on the 21st! 6pm

By Blogger Jonathan, at 1:59 pm, December 15, 2005  


yeah i agree last years Christmas eve service was cool :) but i guess w/ the carols nite being close to it this year thats probably why it hasnt eventuated..but yeah carols night should be good too tho, come along :)

By Blogger Priscilla, at 5:39 pm, December 15, 2005  


You can open an account online with ASB, if you're an existing customer.

By Blogger Dan, at 9:07 am, December 16, 2005  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 9:13 am

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com