anita's*thoughts
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Babies babies babies. Seriously it is all I can think about!! Crazy- I used to have a job and stuff and think about other things. Hopefully my brain will return soon.

You should see my house. It is a picture of tidiness and organisation. Our baby now has it's own room (Side issue: Does anyone know of a Bassinette I could borrow- one with wheels ideally. Had one jacked up but it might not happen now) and Hamish's study looks like a study again and not like The Baby Factory has exploded. And the rest of the house is tidy tidy tidy. I love it, very little of the credit goes to me I should fess up. Most goes to Hamish and his Mum. Esp his Mum she is a cleaning and organising genius, I learnt a lot.

Catch you soon, if you want to come and visit you are more than welcome.

1 Comments:

hehe fair enough. are you due any day now?

By Blogger Priscilla, at 5:58 pm, May 20, 2006  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 5:13 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com