anita's*thoughts
Friday, June 09, 2006
Hi

I am home very briefly for a much needed rest, thanks to my wonderful midwife. I thought I would give you this update.

Aria Evelyn Pearl MacDonald was born on Saturday arvo at 1.40 weighing in at 8lbs. She is very beautiful and a blessing above. Unfortunately since the next day after her birth she has been at Starship with something wrong with her digestive system. 5 days on we are still waiting for a diagonsis.

Our hearts are heavy and we are struggling in this difficult situation, Please pray for us and our baby.

Thanks to those who have texted and called. You don't know how much your kindness means.

2 Comments:

Prayers and thoughts are with you all.
That's from me, and a whole bunch of other christians from chat who are praying for her.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 am, June 10, 2006  


Sarah and I are praying.

By Blogger Scotty, at 5:14 pm, June 12, 2006  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 2:10 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com