anita's*thoughts
Friday, January 19, 2007


This is one of the plants in my rock garden. If you are thinking about putting in a garden or replacing an old one I recommend a rock garden. Easy care and they look great.

This particular plant started off as one single plant and now has lots of little ones and has even flowered. It survived several child stompings from which I didn't think it would recover. If you would like one like me know, they are easy to transplant and I have some little planters.



These are my herbs planted yesterday. Well actually the mint on the left has been there for ages. The other two are sweet basil and coriandar. A few more basil plants and I will be making the annual load of pesto. Pesto was invented by the Italians so that basil could be available all year around in a perversed form. Basil only grows during the summer. Coriander is used in mexican and indian dishes, my two fave foods.

1 Comments:

Dunno about that plant... don't think I have anywhere suited for it :-) Mines more a vege garden.

But if you are interrested in marigolds and cabbage/cauliflower seedlings I seem to be good at growing them and I have seed available.
In fact I harvested the marigold seeds from plants I have so theres literally tens of thousands of seeds here.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 pm, January 19, 2007  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 1:13 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com