anita's*thoughts
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Will you help us?

We are now starting to kick into fundraising mode. It is scary and humbling. It is hard to open yourself and ask for others peoples money so that Aria might have a long life. BUT God will provide. When we started this journey money was never ever the issue. I remember sitting on the couch at home talking to Jodee Reid (the mum of a little Kiwi girl on the waiting list in the US for a bowel transplant) and first learning the cost. $1-2 million dollars ! OH MY. But not an issue for God

My always support family has helped yet again and Sharon has come up with this idea. Can you see the box to the right with Aria details and pic on it. If you click on it it will take you to her site.

My question is . Will you consider putting this on your site/blog/email? it is a small thing but will help get the word out for us. Please we would be so grateful

I am to shy to ask people personally which would be ideal. But please help if you can.

If the answer is yes please click HERE and get the code for it. Thanks :)

Labels:


1 Comments:

Already added to email. Will add to sites when I can.
Unfortunately I'm financially challenged or I'd send that stuff too :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:39 pm, February 22, 2007  


Post a Comment

Anita posted at 1:37 pm

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com